  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20183] Mathematica 3.0 Graphics on Web
  • From: kiran at london.physics.purdue.edu (Kiran L. Shrestha)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:07:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using Mathematica 3.0 for Students on PowerMacintosh. When I tried
to convert a notebook into a web document, everything else worked fine,
except the graphics. The graphics did not show on the web page. I just
did Save Special -> HTML under the File menu. Do I need to do a special
treatment to the graphics so as to make it visible on the web? Thanks.

-Kiran