contrasts in 3d-plots, again ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20199] contrasts in 3d-plots, again ...
- From: Robert <robert at gte.tuwien.ac.at>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:04:28 -0400
- Organization: Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hello! i'd like to increase the greylevel-contrast in a Plot3D-graphics. right now the greylevel contrast between the maximum z-value and the minimum z-value are too small, so the "surface" can't be seen well. i tried to experiment with ColorFunction and GreyLevel, but I just produced a lot of peeps :-( thanks, robert