Inverting a non-square matrix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20201] Inverting a non-square matrix
- From: Nicolas Bardou <nicolas.bardou at at.siemens.fr>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:06:23 -0400
- Organization: Siemens Automotive S.A.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I learnt a bit of Mathematica when I was student and I need a formal
calculation of the inverse of a non square matrix. But we do not have
the software in my department.
Can anyone say me if it is possible, and what are the formulas?
My matrix is:
[a b c d]
[e f g h]
[i j k l]
and all the parameters are variable.
Thank you by advance!
Prev by Date:
Help Needed: How to use a Notebook from an external Program via Mathlink?
Next by Date:
Re: Rebuilding polygon from CoefficientList?
Previous by thread:
Re: Help Needed: How to use a Notebook from an external Program via Mathlink?
Next by thread:
Re: Inverting a non-square matrix