Inverting a non-square matrix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20201] Inverting a non-square matrix
- From: Nicolas Bardou <nicolas.bardou at at.siemens.fr>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:06:23 -0400
- Organization: Siemens Automotive S.A.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I learnt a bit of Mathematica when I was student and I need a formal calculation of the inverse of a non square matrix. But we do not have the software in my department. Can anyone say me if it is possible, and what are the formulas? My matrix is: A = [a b c d] [e f g h] [i j k l] and all the parameters are variable. Thank you by advance!