How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20264] How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?
- From: Andrew Watson <abwatson at mail.arc.nasa.gov>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:27:25 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know how to get Mathematica 4 to launch when I double click on a
Matheamtica 3 notebook? (MacOS 8.6).
If 4 is already running, the notebook launches fine. Mathematica 3 is no
Andrew B. Watson
NASA Ames Research Center
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
(650) 604-5419 (650) 604-0255 fax
abwatson at mail.arc.nasa.gov http://vision.arc.nasa.gov/
Prev by Date:
Re: Replacing Part of a Matrix
Next by Date:
Re: Finding lengths of identical sequences in lists
Previous by thread:
Re: NotebookSave Bugs
Next by thread:
Re: How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?