Re: How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20282] Re: How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 02:19:55 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7tp7ki$97m at smc.vnet.net>, Andrew Watson <abwatson at mail.arc.nasa.gov> writes:
>Does anyone know how to get Mathematica 4 to launch when I double click on a
>Matheamtica 3 notebook? (MacOS 8.6).
>If 4 is already running, the notebook launches fine. Mathematica 3 is no
Did you try rebuilding the Macintosh desktop to see if that cleaned
up type/creator associations?
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Timing and AbsoluteTime.
Next by Date:
Re: adjusting frame size in plot
Previous by thread:
How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?
Next by thread: