Re: How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20282] Re: How to get 4.0 to own notebooks?
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 02:19:55 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7tp7ki$97m at smc.vnet.net>, Andrew Watson <abwatson at mail.arc.nasa.gov> writes: >Does anyone know how to get Mathematica 4 to launch when I double click on a >Matheamtica 3 notebook? (MacOS 8.6). >If 4 is already running, the notebook launches fine. Mathematica 3 is no >longer installed. Did you try rebuilding the Macintosh desktop to see if that cleaned up type/creator associations? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc.