My brackets/Parentheses are getting translated to text. Help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20335] My brackets/Parentheses are getting translated to text. Help!
- From: "Greg Engel" <gsengel at fas.harvard.edu>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:20:54 -0400
- Organization: Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Mathematica Version 3.0 in a class I'm teaching, and I've
encountered a problem on a few machines where the brackets, parentheses, are
being translated to text so that something like:
would look like:
Integrate at H2xL^2,:x,1,2<F
Does anyone know what setting(s) I need to change? This type of odd
translation appears in the display of the help files, in the input/output
screen and everywhere else I've looked. Do these installations have an
incorrect font installed or something?
gsengel at fas.harvard.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Real integrand->complex result.
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 4.0.1 Front End crashes my Mac
Previous by thread:
Re: plotting function w/ Im and Re vals
Next by thread:
bug in Legendre polinomials