Re: Mathematica 4.0.1 Front End crashes my Mac
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20334] Re: Mathematica 4.0.1 Front End crashes my Mac
- From: Brian Higgins <bghiggins at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:20:54 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As noted by Andrew Cunningham, the Instant Palm Extension is the culprit that caused Mathematica to crash on one of my Macs. On the other Mac it was the Claris Instant Organizer (on which the Palm Organizer was developed) that caused the problem. When these extensions were removed, all the crash symtoms went away, and now Mathematica coexists with all my other applications. Thank you Andrew for your insight. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.