Re: Mathematica 4.0.1 Front End crashes my Mac

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20334] Re: Mathematica 4.0.1 Front End crashes my Mac
  • From: Brian Higgins <bghiggins at ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:20:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 As noted by Andrew Cunningham, the Instant Palm Extension is the
culprit that caused Mathematica to crash on one of my Macs. On the other
Mac it was the Claris Instant Organizer (on which the Palm Organizer was
developed) that caused the problem. When these extensions were removed,
all the crash symtoms went away, and now Mathematica coexists with all
my other applications.  Thank you Andrew for your insight.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.