Basic Laplace Transforms

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg20422] Basic Laplace Transforms
  • From: "Don Metcalf" <dmetcalf at>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am fairly new to Mathematica and can't understand why the program won't
evaluate simple laplace transforms.  I am entering in the example exactly
from the help file and still it doesn't work.  It just outputs what I have
typed in.  Can someone help.  If I am doing something wrong, the user
interface sure is not user friendly.

LaplaceTransform[Sin[t], t, s]

what going wrong??

pdm03 at