- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20427] boundary conditions
- From: "Frank Wagner" <Frank.Wagner at epfl.ch>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:10 -0400
- Organization: EPFL
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I encountered a problem that should be solved because it's very frequent...
I want to integrate an expression, all the variables are postive and real
and obey some bondary conditions (inequalities), but I can't include them in
It always gives a complicated expression with plenty of "I"'s in it.
I tried also the "ConstainedMax" command but it says "nonlinear function"
(which is right).
Can anybody help me please?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Urgent Help needed
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: dictionaries?
Next by thread:
Sound on Linux version of Mathematica