  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20427] boundary conditions
  • From: "Frank Wagner" <Frank.Wagner at epfl.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:10 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everybody,

I encountered a problem that should be solved because it's very frequent...

I want to integrate an expression, all the variables are postive and real
and obey some bondary conditions (inequalities), but I can't include them in
the "Integrate"-command.
It always gives a complicated expression with plenty of "I"'s in it.

I tried also the "ConstainedMax" command but it says "nonlinear function"
(which is right).

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks,
   Frank