boundary conditions

Hello everybody,

I encountered a problem that should be solved because it's very frequent...

I want to integrate an expression, all the variables are postive and real
and obey some bondary conditions (inequalities), but I can't include them in
the "Integrate"-command.
It always gives a complicated expression with plenty of "I"'s in it.

I tried also the "ConstainedMax" command but it says "nonlinear function"
(which is right).

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks,
   Frank