Text entry - is there an easy way?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20450] Text entry - is there an easy way?
- From: "J.R. Chaffer" <jrchaff at nwlink.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:24 -0400
- Organization: Northwest Link
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm new to Mathematica. I am using Version 4.0, Student
I'm thinking there must be a keyboard shortcut to enter text.
I have figured out how to alter preferences (or something)
and have the toolbar displayed whenever a notebook is
opened. But whenever I want to insert a text cell, I have
to grab the mouse, point to the dropdown edit box in the
toolbar, and specifically select text.
Is there not a keyboard shortcut to designate the next
entry as text?
I've looked in Help, with no luck, so far.
jrchaff at nwlink.com
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: New user question
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Text entry - is there an easy way?