How to select all cells ABOVE a given cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20442] How to select all cells ABOVE a given cell?
- From: siegman at stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:19 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Doing editing and modifications in a cell halfway through a long notebook.
Want to _quickly_ select and execute all cells above (and including) that
cell, starting from the beginning of the notebook, but not continuing
below that cell (because the cells below haven't been corrected yet.
Looking for a fast _keyboard_ way to do this . . .
(Or, alternatively, a way to put a "STOP HERE!" cell just below the one
Thanks, siegman at stanford.edu
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Help! ListContourPlot
Next by thread: