- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20417] Matrices-in-functions question
- From: "Aram Schiffman" <aram at sirius.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:03 -0400
- Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Here is a simple one, but I can't work it out.
I would like to be able to define a function this way:
z=mat[][] a + mat[][]
without specifying what "mat" is explicitly. I would evaluate it later this
Of course, Mathematica complains about the definition (Part specification mat[] is
longer than depth of object) ... is there a way to make this fly?
Prev by Date:
Non standard evaluation troubles.
Next by Date:
Re: Animated gif
Previous by thread:
Re: Non standard evaluation troubles.
Next by thread:
Re: Matrices-in-functions question