Mathematica for Macintosh Plus i.e. 68000 processors?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20436] Mathematica for Macintosh Plus i.e. 68000 processors?
- From: Henrik Friis <geolhf at aau.dk>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:15 -0400
- Organization: University of Aarhus, Department of Computer Science (DAIMI)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have recently bought a Macintosh Plus (because it was very cheap) and
would like to run Mathematica on it. Is there a version that will work.
I know that version 2 requires at least a 68020 processor. Perhaps
version 1-point-something will work.
emil_lohse at hotmail.com
Prev by Date:
Re: New user question
Next by Date:
Re: ComplexExpand (V4.0)
Previous by thread:
Re: A simple question? Please help
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica for Macintosh Plus i.e. 68000 processors?