Processing Mathematica TeXSave files with PcTeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20407] Processing Mathematica TeXSave files with PcTeX
- From: "Souvik Banerjee" <s-banerjee at nwu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:32:57 -0400
- Organization: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, US
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone have experience in setting up PcTex (Version 4.0) to process the
.tex files generated by Mathematica TeXSave? I am getting multiple missing
font errors when I try to do it. The Mathematica website has instructions
for setting up MikTex and some others TeX processing software (like teTeX)
for doing this at http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Export/TeX/ .
Prev by Date:
Re: Display problems
Next by Date:
Version 3.0 unstable?
Previous by thread:
Re: Avoid long output, Real variables?
Next by thread:
Re: Processing Mathematica TeXSave files with PcTeX