Version 3.0 unstable?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20441] Version 3.0 unstable?
- From: hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de (Hans Steffani)
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:19 -0400
- Organization: Chemnitz University of Technology, GER
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For I long time I used In:= $Version Out= DEC OSF/1 Alpha 2.2 (October 7, 1994) with its notebook with great success. No I had to change to In:= $Version Out= Linux 3.0 (April 25, 1997) with a the new notebook (nb). As I was not used to core dumps I wonder why this happens quite often. Is anything changed? H.F.S. -- Hans Friedrich Steffani Institut fuer Elektrische Maschinen und Antriebe, TU Chemnitz mailto:hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~hfst/