Version 3.0 unstable?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20441] Version 3.0 unstable?
- From: hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de (Hans Steffani)
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:19 -0400
- Organization: Chemnitz University of Technology, GER
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For I long time I used
Out= DEC OSF/1 Alpha 2.2 (October 7, 1994)
with its notebook with great success. No I had to change to
Out= Linux 3.0 (April 25, 1997)
with a the new notebook (nb). As I was not used to core dumps
I wonder why this happens quite often. Is anything changed?
Hans Friedrich Steffani
Institut fuer Elektrische Maschinen und Antriebe, TU Chemnitz
mailto:hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de
Prev by Date:
Processing Mathematica TeXSave files with PcTeX
Next by Date:
Re: Local Variables
Previous by thread:
Re: Processing Mathematica TeXSave files with PcTeX
Next by thread:
Re: Version 3.0 unstable?