second y-axis in a graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20515] second y-axis in a graph
- From: "Krumm, Anton J" <AKrumm at splasers.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:05:08 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to plot two functions with "DisplayTogether" in
one graphics. However, I would need a second y-axes since
the numbers of the second function are much smaller than
those of the first function.
Is there any way to add a second y-axis and relate a
function to that axis?
Prev by Date:
Re: Matrices-in-functions question
Next by Date:
Re: StylePrint problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Version 3.0 unstable?
Next by thread:
Re: second y-axis in a graph