Re: Levy Distributions/Time Series
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20518] Re: Levy Distributions/Time Series
- From: "jim leddon" <jleddon at home.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:05:10 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know of any Mathematica sites/notebooks that demonstrate
time series data that follow Levy statistics? For example data would
have some of the following characteristics; exhibit self-similarity at
different time/spatial scales, exhibit a combined exponential followed
by an inverse power law at long times, or other fractal behaviors.
Thanks in advance, if you can help.
Prev by Date:
Re: StylePrint problem
Next by Date:
Re: Avoid long output, Real variables?
Previous by thread:
Re: second y-axis in a graph
Next by thread:
Re: ScientificForm with NotebookWrite