- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20499] Combinatorica questions!!!
- From: "Keren Edwards" <kedwards at cobol2java.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:04:59 -0400
- Organization: NetVision Israel
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
2 different questions:
1. how many ways does a castle have to reach from the bottom left side
of a chess board to the upper right corner of the board if he can
and up only?
2. you have 8 red identical balls, 9 purple identical balls and 7 white
a. How many ways can you choose 10 balls with no matter to the
order of the balls?
b. How many ways can you choose 10 balls with no matter to the
order of the balls, if each color must
be chosen once at least?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Preventing NotebookWrite From Wrapping
Previous by thread:
Re: ScientificForm with NotebookWrite
Next by thread:
Re: Combinatorica questions!!!