Re: service pack for Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20492] Re: service pack for Mathematica?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:04:54 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 26 Oct 1999, Shige Song wrote: > Are there anything like patchs or servie packs for Mathematica 4? I > always install these stuffs for other software like Stata, WordPerfect, > etc. because I want my software to be up-to-date, and I want to > eliminate any bugs or potential bugs. But I can not find such kind of > patchs or updates from the company site. Any ideas? Problematic bugs, if patchable, are addressed on a per-topic basis in the Technical Support FAQ website. http://support.wolfram.com/ Some problems may require you to contact Technical Support directly to arrange for the download of a replacement file. There are no general bundles of patches or service packs. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.