Re: service pack for Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20492] Re: service pack for Mathematica?
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:04:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 26 Oct 1999, Shige Song wrote:

> Are there anything like patchs or servie packs for Mathematica 4? I
> always install these stuffs for other software like Stata, WordPerfect,
> etc. because I want my software to be up-to-date, and I want to
> eliminate any bugs or potential bugs. But I can not find such kind of
> patchs or updates from the company site. Any ideas?

Problematic bugs, if patchable, are addressed on a per-topic basis in the
Technical Support FAQ website.

	http://support.wolfram.com/

Some problems may require you to contact Technical Support directly to
arrange for the download of a replacement file.

There are no general bundles of patches or service packs.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.