Re: service pack for Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg20500] Re: [mg20446] service pack for Mathematica?
  • From: John Wallace <jwx at>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:04:59 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Even the current version (to the first or second dot) appears to be a
state secret. Having seen references on this list to 4.0.1, etc.,( I
have 4.0.0 with Premier service) sent email, with license #, to Wolfie
last week asking what is current version.
A thundering silence has issued forth.
I thought a premier service license was entitled to DumbQuestions ==N[Pi
logE]  per year, along with automatic updates during the year. I guess
I'm not even half right.

John Wallace
Birmingham  AL USA