- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20547] FrontEnd bug?
- From: "nazir baaklini" <nsbaaklini at intracom.net.lb>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:14:00 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Probably, this might have been noticed by somebody before! However, I had found that merging two or more cells, and then following that by trying to cut the resulting cell, gives an immediate runtime error under Windows, and your modified work is lost! You can check this anytime with Mathematica 3. Would anyone who acquired Mathematica 4 check this for us? Thanks.. Nazir