Looking for Mathematica Related Content

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20534] Looking for Mathematica Related Content
  • From: "Paolo" <paolop at snet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:13:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I own an on-line software store specializing in Windows NT (2000 soon), and
related material.  We have been selling Mathematica since Ver. 2.2.1, and
plan on offering a whole section on Mathematica when we upgrade our site (a
month or so from now).  Other than Mathematica 4.0 itself, and the add-on
programs from Wolfram's page, if you own (or know of) good add-ons or
Mathematica books, or related material, please let me know by e-mail (so as
not to clutter this list), so I can add tem to our new catalog.

Thanks,

Paolo Pignatelli