Re: Mac OS-X server
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20572] Re: Mac OS-X server
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:54:50 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
DIAMOND Mark <noname at noname.com> wrote in message
news:7vdrbs$iq9 at smc.vnet.net...
> I currently run OpenStep 4.2 on an Intel machine and am very reluctant to
> stop using such a great operating system, but of course, it is no longer
> being supported.
> I have no idea whether
> (1) Mathematica 4.0 runs on OS-X native (presumably as a Unix port);
> (2) it is only available to run with Yellow Box; or
> (3) will not run under OS-X at all.
> but would very much like to know.
Prev by Date:
Re: Corrupt Notebook
Next by Date:
Re: Electromagnetics notebooks
Previous by thread:
Mac OS-X server
Next by thread: