Re: Electromagnetics notebooks

I have a few which I could share.  These cover:

1) Static fields around things like spheres.
2) Simple motion in an EM field
3) Magnetic field of a solenoid and motion of an electron in a magnetic
bottle.

probably a few more. Let me know if you are interested.

Kevin

news:7vdsgm$ire at smc.vnet.net...