Re: From Mathematica to EPS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20571] Re: From Mathematica to EPS
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:54:50 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Oct 1999, Philippe ROYER wrote: > I have problems when trying to convert a graph produced with Mathematica > into an EPS file to be inserted in a LaTeX document. > The legend of my graph uses greek letters and brackets which are not > correctly displayed in the EPS file when using the command > Display["file.eps", mygraph, "EPS"] in Mathematica 3 or Export (with the > same syntax) in Mathematica 4. > > What should I do? Go read the FAQ page here: http://support.wolfram.com/Graphics/Formats/EPS/IncludeFonts.html and decide which approach best suits your situation. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.