Re: From Mathematica to EPS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20571] Re: From Mathematica to EPS
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:54:50 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Oct 1999, Philippe ROYER wrote:
> I have problems when trying to convert a graph produced with Mathematica
> into an EPS file to be inserted in a LaTeX document.
> The legend of my graph uses greek letters and brackets which are not
> correctly displayed in the EPS file when using the command
> Display["file.eps", mygraph, "EPS"] in Mathematica 3 or Export (with the
> same syntax) in Mathematica 4.
> What should I do?
Go read the FAQ page here:
and decide which approach best suits your situation.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: A Graphics Import problem
Next by Date:
Problems with EllipticE[p,1/k] - bug or property?
Previous by thread:
From Mathematica to EPS
Next by thread:
A Graphics Import problem