From Mathematica to EPS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20536] From Mathematica to EPS
- From: Philippe ROYER <Philippe.Royer at cern.ch>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:13:54 -0400
- Organization: CERN
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I have problems when trying to convert a graph produced with Mathematica into an EPS file to be inserted in a LaTeX document. The legend of my graph uses greek letters and brackets which are not correctly displayed in the EPS file when using the command Display["file.eps", mygraph, "EPS"] in Mathematica 3 or Export (with the same syntax) in Mathematica 4. What should I do? Thanks Philippe.