From Mathematica to EPS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20536] From Mathematica to EPS
- From: Philippe ROYER <Philippe.Royer at cern.ch>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:13:54 -0400
- Organization: CERN
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have problems when trying to convert a graph produced with Mathematica
into an EPS file to be inserted in a LaTeX document.
The legend of my graph uses greek letters and brackets which are not
correctly displayed in the EPS file when using the command
Display["file.eps", mygraph, "EPS"] in Mathematica 3 or Export (with the
same syntax) in Mathematica 4.
What should I do?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Combinatorica questions!!!
Previous by thread:
Re: Corrupt Notebook
Next by thread:
Re: From Mathematica to EPS