From Mathematica to EPS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20536] From Mathematica to EPS
  • From: Philippe ROYER <Philippe.Royer at cern.ch>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:13:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I have problems when trying to convert a graph produced with Mathematica
into an EPS file to be inserted in a LaTeX document.
The legend of my graph uses greek letters and brackets  which are not
correctly displayed in the EPS file when using the command
Display["file.eps", mygraph, "EPS"] in Mathematica 3 or Export (with the
same syntax) in Mathematica 4.

What should I do?

Thanks Philippe.