Re: axes in ListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19611] Re: axes in ListPlot
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:09:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It's rather peculiar behavior, which also occurs for me. I'm not sure why,
but using Plot Range will circumvent the problem and display the axes as you
wish i.e.

ListPlot[aa, PlotJoined->True, PlotRange->{All,{0,25}}]

A.

Atul Sharma MD, FRCP(C)
Pediatric Nephrologist,
McGill University/Montreal Children's Hospital