- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19619] crystal structure?
- From: Big Fish <whatafish at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 16:57:41 -0400
- Organization: Prodigy Internet http://www.prodigy.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, Is there a painless way to draw a nice, smooth, ball-and-stick type, preferably with a 3D shading, crystal or molecular structure using Mathematica? Yes: How? No: Does anyone know of any Windows or UNIX software, hopefully freeware but will consider a reasonably priced commercial one, that will allow me to do that AND save the resulting file in postscript format? Thanks a lot! Ebe