- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19619] crystal structure?
- From: Big Fish <whatafish at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 16:57:41 -0400
- Organization: Prodigy Internet http://www.prodigy.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a painless way to draw a nice, smooth,
ball-and-stick type, preferably with a 3D shading,
crystal or molecular structure using Mathematica?
No: Does anyone know of any Windows or UNIX
software, hopefully freeware but will consider
a reasonably priced commercial one, that will
allow me to do that AND save the resulting file
in postscript format?
Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
How to NDSolve the differential equation
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Langford's Problem (another solution improved)
Previous by thread:
Re: How to NDSolve the differential equation
Next by thread:
Re: crystal structure?