Re: Re: Multiple sum with iterators that cannot equal

Many thanks to all who helped and especially to Paul
Abbott who gave me the solution I needed for the
specific problem.  What I didn't realize is that the
iterators in the double summation can refer to each
other, i.e.: i =1, j = i+1. (I thought each was local to
its function.)