Re: Mathematica always writes some functions with their names

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19778] Re: Mathematica always writes some functions with their names
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:36:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Oliver,

what means "write that function in detail" ? A power series ?
an infinite one with all areas in the complex plane where the
series is not convergent? Or a rational approximation ?
Or the definition of the function ? Perherps you can give an
example what the  "write that function in detail" mean for you
for the well known Sin[] function.

Jens