- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19819] F[f_,x_]:=f[x] ?
- From: p_mclean at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Patrick McLean)
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:37:00 -0400
- Organization: Maths Dept, University of Tasmania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What is the name of the in-built Mathematica function that plays the role
of F in te following:
No news is good news...
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Mathematica can't win against Tiger Woods
Next by Date:
Can't get the 3rd Bessel zero!
Previous by thread:
Re: polynomial approximation for twenty data points
Next by thread:
Re: F[f_,x_]:=f[x] ?