does it run under Windows NT server edition?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19796] does it run under Windows NT server edition?
- From: joseph.slater at wright.edu (Joseph C. Slater)
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:36:49 -0400
- Organization: Wright State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Just like the subject says. I don't know what the difference is for the
server edition, and my sysop won't look into it because "I doubt that it
will work". I doubt that he is right, but the web site doesn't state that
it will work on the server edition. Will it?
Dr. Joseph C. Slater mailto:joseph.slater at wright.edu
Mechanical and Materials Engineering office:+1 (937) 775-5085
Wright State University fax:+1 (937) 775-5009
Dayton, OH 45435 http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater
Prev by Date:
Limits of multi-var. functions
Next by Date:
Recognising Exponential Function
Previous by thread:
Re: Limits of multi-var. functions
Next by thread:
Re: does it run under Windows NT server edition?