Recognising Exponential Function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19827] Recognising Exponential Function
- From: p_mclean at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Patrick McLean)
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:37:05 -0400
- Organization: Maths Dept, University of Tasmania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I recognise the expoential function?
Operate[p,Sin[x]] gives p[Sin][x]
Operate[p,Exp[x]] gives p[Power][E,x].
This is because FullForm[Exp[x]] is Power[E,x].
No news is good news...
Prev by Date:
does it run under Windows NT server edition?
Next by Date:
Re: simple Simplify question
Previous by thread:
Re: does it run under Windows NT server edition?
Next by thread:
Re: Recognising Exponential Function