Re: Mathematica can't win against Tiger...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19850] Re: [mg19677] Mathematica can't win against Tiger...
- From: PBenav3253 at aol.com
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:20:34 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Mathematica friends! I read interesting comments about our jewel program. A thought is whether the critics even know how to program? Read Mastering Mathematica by Gray. The rest of us may have spent decades programming. Mathematica makes me proud to be able to use it. Objectively, Jon-Paul DesJardins Does anyone have a line on an AGP card random number generator using a scratched resistor for true random numbers? ~Look into a chaos PDE plot for the truth~