Re: AxesLabel touches the y-Axis

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg19837] Re: AxesLabel touches the y-Axis
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:20:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Hans,

$DefaultFont->{"Math1Mono", 13} is nonsense.
Math1Mono is a symbol font and has not the glyphs
of a normal isolatin font. You may use TextStyle-> {FontSize->13}
because Mathematica uses by default the mono spaced fonts
to label the graphs.

BTW it is mucht better to use the Screen/PrintStyle environment
"Presentation" to enlarge your document than to enlage the labels
by hand.

Hope that helps