RE: Does Mathematica work reliably in an Overclocked system

I have a dual celeron (overclocked) 550 MHz system at home running
Windows 2000 beta 3.  To make sure that things are OK, I'd
run two copies of Prime95 for days.  I heard that even Intel
uses something similar to Prime95 to test their own CPUs.

William S. Wong, Ph.D.
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Tyco Submarine Systems Laboratories