Does Mathematica work reliably in an Overclocked system
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19859] Does Mathematica work reliably in an Overclocked system
- From: Kyle Davis <kyledavis at nowhere.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:20:42 -0400
- Organization: SBC Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible that when you run mathematica in an overclocked system, it will give you an incorrect results without you even knowing it ? Is there any way that I can do to prevent it from happening and still overclock the CPU ? System: PIII450 at 600, Abit BX6 R2 motherboard, 256 MB RAM.