Re: How to make Package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19945] Re: How to make Package?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:11:22 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 21 Sep 1999, Dana DeLouis wrote: > Hello. I am new to Mathematica 3 and just read the book "Programming > in Mathematica." I would like to make my own "Package," but the book > forgets to mention how to do this exactly. In other words, I do not > know where the command go, and how to save them to a file with a *.m > extension. Do I need to put the following in 1 cell only, and use > "Save as ..Package"? Or, do I need to put them in multiple cells? > Another article I read gives the impression I write the lines in a > Word processor, and save it as a Text file with a *.m extension. > Could anyone point me in the right direction? See this archived posting for more information: http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=374425001&fmt=text -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc.