fractions as axes-labels?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19963] fractions as axes-labels?
- From: Robert <robert at gte.tuwien.ac.at>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:26:16 -0400
- Organization: Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can't get any fractions as labels on axes, e.g.
doesn't work. with "why the beep" I get the answer:
" the stretchable character xxx in the xxx font has a repeating piece
that is zero size ",
but if I change the font, it still doesn't work. right now I have a
mathematica-book on my desk, where much more complicated examples are
shown, so in principle it should work. has anybody an idea what I do
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Linear Algebra `MatrixManipulation`
Previous by thread:
Re: Contourline values
Next by thread:
Re: fractions as axes-labels?