- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19984] Re: InverseLaplaceTransform
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at Home.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:26:28 -0400
- Organization: @Home Network
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You should be a a little embarassed to find that there is such a thing in
MathSource. Please look a little harder in the future.
Knut Henning Schroder <Knut.Schroder at chembio.ntnu.no> wrote in message
news:7sa36i$ma1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I have a Laplace function (from a diffusion problem in
> electrochemistry), but this function cannot be inverted, and I have to
> do this numerically.
> Please let me know how to do that using Mathematica or in another way.
Prev by Date:
Re: Displaying Equations in Graphics3D Text primitives
Next by Date:
Re: LaTeX format or multiline TeX
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: