- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19936] InverseLaplaceTransform
- From: Knut Henning Schroder <Knut.Schroder at chembio.ntnu.no>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:11:17 -0400
- Organization: NTNU
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a Laplace function (from a diffusion problem in
electrochemistry), but this function cannot be inverted, and I have to
do this numerically.
Please let me know how to do that using Mathematica or in another way.
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot, Table.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: ActiveX Controls
Next by thread: