Fourier Spectrum of Sound
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20026] Fourier Spectrum of Sound
- From: matthewodonnell at my-deja.com
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:40:50 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have three questions:
1. Does anyone know or would anyone tell me how
to download Mathematica over the net from a warez
sight or elsewhere?
2. Is it possible using Mathematica to generate
Fourier spectrums of various sounds fed directly
through a cable into my computer?
3. If Mathematica does not do this (question #2)
does there exist software version of a Fourier
Analyzer to generate spectrums?
Thank You O Knowledgeable People!
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Re: Multiple Integrals
Next by Date:
Re: Select cell
Previous by thread:
Re: Out=((5-Sqrt)/20 + (5+Sqrt)/20 ) == 1/2 ???
Next by thread:
Re: Fourier Spectrum of Sound