Re: Fourier Spectrum of Sound
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20067] Re: Fourier Spectrum of Sound
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:33:26 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
this ist not a crack news group.
matthewodonnell at my-deja.com wrote:
> I have three questions:
> 1. Does anyone know or would anyone tell me how
> to download Mathematica over the net from a warez
> sight or elsewhere?
If we would know it, we would quickly send a information
to WRI to close the site and to confiscate all hardware.
> 2. Is it possible using Mathematica to generate
> Fourier spectrums of various sounds fed directly
> through a cable into my computer?
Mathematica is a Computer Algebra and has no specific
> 3. If Mathematica does not do this (question #2)
> does there exist software version of a Fourier
> Analyzer to generate spectrums?
> Thank You O Knowledgeable People!
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 4.0.1 Front End crashes my Mac
Next by Date:
Re: Contourline values
Previous by thread:
Fourier Spectrum of Sound
Next by thread: