Re: Select cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20047] Re: [mg19995] Select cell
  • From: "Carl K.Woll" <carlw at fermi.phys.washington.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 18:46:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Chris,

There is a keyboard shortcut which almost does what you want, it's called
Extend Selection. On a windows PC it's shortcut is Ctrl+.

To find out what it is on your platform, go to the menu item Edit |
Expression Input and find out what it is. It won't select the cell
instantly, but a few repeated applications of this shortcut will select
the cell. Of course, too many applications may select the whole notebook,
so don't go too fast. Try it out.

Carl Woll
Physics Dept
U of Washington