- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19995] Select cell
- From: senisen at loxinfo.co.th (chris)
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:26:35 -0400
- Organization: My Org
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can I select the bracket of the cell in which the cursor rests by a
keyboard shortcut? Like ctr-a selects all cells.
I would like to avoid the use of the mouse while working on my laptop.
Prev by Date:
Re: Real roots and other assumptions...
Next by Date:
UnitStep and Simplify
Previous by thread:
Unit conversion and Bode Plots
Next by thread:
Re: Select cell