iMath integrates with MathScript
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20082] iMath integrates with MathScript
- From: "Stephen M. Hunt" <steve at imath.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:33:34 -0400
- Organization: MATH.EDU INC
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A few people have asked how iMath integrates with MathScript. To run a MathScript script on iMath, simply save the expr contained inside Request[expr, server] to a package. Associate this package with iMath and you're online. iMath is a high performance math enhanced Web server, which can seamlessly run MathScript scripts. For information about iMath visit www.imath.org or email info at imath.org.