- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20071] Sorting problem
- From: Cheng Tsz Hei <s986001 at mailserv.cuhk.edu.hk>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:33:28 -0400
- Organization: Computer Inc. Ltd.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Here I have some interesting problem want to share with everyone.
The problem is :
there are n elements in the arrays and we would like to find the
one in at most n + lgn - 2 comparsion in the worest case.
anyone know the answer?
Prev by Date:
Hatching a Rectangle?
Next by Date:
iMath integrates with MathScript
Previous by thread:
Re: Hatching a Rectangle?
Next by thread:
Re: Sorting problem