- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20100] Hypergeometric
- From: Big Fish <whatafish at my-deja.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:43:11 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I know what a hypergeometric function is, like the function hypergeometric1F1[a,b,x] in Mathematica. But what does Mathematica mean by hypergeometric1F1^(1,0,0)[a,b,x] ? Much thanks. -- Please kindly send a copy of your reply directly to my e-mail: whatafish at hotmail.com Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.