Re: Mathematica 3.0 "Report Summary"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20103] Re: Mathematica 3.0 "Report Summary"
- From: wcamp92147 at aol.com (WCamp92147)
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:43:13 -0400
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>My first attempt was to select all cells that I don't want printed in
>the summary and "Cell", "Cell Properties", and turn off "Cell Open".
>This essentially collapses the cell and forces the contents not to be
>printed. In a similar fashion, the cell can be re-opened if needed.
>But there are two problems with this:
>2) Even though these cells can be "closed", they appear to maintain a
>certain cell height and when several closed cells are adjacent, these
>heights can add up to a large blank area on the printout. I believe
>the cell heights can be reduced but they need to be a minimum height
>so that they will be visible on the screen so that they can be
>re-opened at a later date.
You can turn off Automatic Grouping, and group all the adjacent cells that you
do not wish to see. Then you can close the group, and close the first cell of
the group. That way, no matter how many adjacent cells you don't wish to see,
they will only take up a small amount of space in your notebook.
Prev by Date:
Re: Q: NSolve with conditions
Next by Date:
Re: checking for overlap
Previous by thread:
creating input cell with unevaluated expression?