Re: Extend the HTML export function of Mathematica !!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20102] Re: [mg20081] Extend the HTML export function of Mathematica !!!
  • From: Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold at vt.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:43:12 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Ersek, Ted R <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

> I just downloaded your CSSSave package, and had trouble installing it.
> I didn't know if I needed to unzip all the files or where to put them.
[....]
> -  Should I unzip all the files in (CSSSave.zip) and where should I put
the
> files that I unzip?
>
> -  What do I need to do to make it so the (installer.nb) doesn't trip over
> my previous attempt to install your package?

Sorry, I should have been more clear about the installation process:
1) Unzip the whole archiv to a temporary place.
2) Open the installer notebook from there.
3) Follow the instructions in the installer.
4) If the installation has finished successfully you can remove the
temporary copies created in 1)
5) <<CSSSave` should work now.

Alternatively, just unzip the whole archive to the
$TopDirectory/AddOns/Applications/CSSSave/ directory (or any subdirectory
CSSSave of any of the directories in $Path). Basically this is the only
thing that the installer does, anyway: copying all the files to the right
directory.

Hope this helps
Reinhold